Wednesday, May 14, 2008

10th May 08-5th weekend-Carlisle Car show

Seems like my quest for fun never fails on me. Last Friday, i.e, 9th may, I was busy thinking what I should really be doing for the weekend…I sure didn't want to laze around ..i did that once and I wont do that again. boredom is suicidal….then I decide on going to New York…now again..goin alone was another big kill joy…nevertheless I still planned my trip to NY….in the meanwhile…I totally forgot that my custom car frend ,Mike Snyder,was goin to participate in a car show in a place called Carlisle…I had no clue how it wud be …so…after planning for NY..i called him to check if I could join up…and to my luck….he hadn't left yet….chuck NY..i'm goin to Carlisle..who the hell knows how it'd be…..i knew this guy was fun though…..drove on sat early mrng in a rental truck to reach this place 2 hrs later…awesome cars there….never knew wat to expect..all custom built cars…this show was vaahan yatra..only 50 times bigger.!!....i helped this frend of mine setup the stall…another frend Shaun joined us there….this guy is a red neck..the Jaats of US….awesome sense of humour… … …...he had me teach hindi cuss words ..everytime some guy walked into the stall..he wud go shouting hindi cuss words the whole day ..fukin hell…we cud not stop laughing all day….i went along to see the rest of the show…millions of dollars cud be seen on most of the cars….these guys love cars more than anything else…..moved on to see a bikini contest….now…it turned from a car show to a skin show…..full jollu at that time…people were skidding all over the floor….need I say more..it was lushty…no i'm sayin' (btw…thts the kaaliya speak for.. u know wat I am saying- bastards spoil already spoilt American English after a lushty half hour..moved on to see the rest of the show…I didn't know there was a bike stunt riding show ….a bloodbath for the bikes….4 bikes…only stunts…. burnouts..wheelies…. stoppies…then tandem burnouts….then they'd jam the bike to a wall and do a burnout till the tyre exploded!!!!!!!!!!!!..yes .!! thts true…all the 4 bikes….amazing stunts …pix speak a lot though….



  Dinner time…Mike sez we'll catch up with more frends…..turned out that the organizers of the bikini contest were his frends..so were the models….fuking awesome babes all of them….The day ended with lots of fun…we only wanted to continue the same….we go to some local bar ..jammed in with more guys from everywhere else…my frends knew them too…fukers where a riot !!.....they made enuf noise to make a cop car stand outside the bar to pin them down…this was after we had left tht place …we were ok…. Nxt day…more cars….more girls…thts wat I thot….damp squid….mothers day put people bak to there homes…...packed up pretty soon…while getting out I saw this battered car on a trailer….then I realized I missed the big show….DRIFTING!!!!!..fuk I missed it…!! Damn ….i shudn't have …thru these two days….i learnt nigger English and those two guys know lots of hindi gaalis now….. Btw..Shaun wrks in a exotic car auction co….lambo's and Ferraris..and Bentleys are everyday stuff for him..he gets to drive them regularly ..and he says hes bored of them…hes called me over to Baltimore…1.5 hrs frm here when he gets his hand on any of those cars!!!! Wowoweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee……….more fun coming up this weekend..another car show….gonna have fun or wat…..i'll have a better camera by then…promise….