Sunday, June 22, 2008

21st june- go shorty ..its my birthday....wanna sip bacardi coz its my b'day......

21st June happens to be my birthday I thought I’ll be alone but that was before I spoke with my friend abhi who lives in Washington DC…felt good when he immediately said hes driving down on sat-d-day.This guy was blazingly fast in deciding things.He said he’ll plan his trip and 5 mins flat he had his trip scheduled along with the hotel booked out.damn commiited…I’d say.he indeed reached up later that noon after a 2 hr drive.he has an amazing looking bmw 3 series.frikkin awesome car it is. we went and caught up with Mike.went to Iron hill brewery which is actually a brewery (seriously..beer is made here) and a restaurant. We had a late lunch.at that time.we were still undecided where to go.earlier that eve, mike me & Brandon had decided to go to philly to some club and party along but since Brandon couldn’t make it , we ditched that idea.
fortunately or unfortunately .the hotel abhi booked was 27 miles away.then we realized that the indoor go kart track we went to previously was on the way.hit it this time.luck was on my side.i got a good kart and guess wat.i had a terrific race.incidentally I won too.!!! awesome race…we guys were like a rolling triangle each trying to pass the other along the racing line.awesome.the josh was set.jumped into another round.this time my kart sucked.and to make matters worse,there were girls and children on the same track.Potential danger on the track.enough to make the speed slower.damned.it was a total loss for us…every time a girl crashed into the tyre wall.we wud b forced to cruise @ a speed  of 5 mph.hwz tht for racing speed.more such incidents followed.once we were racing and suddenly the kart slows automatically and stops.wat the hell are we doing then.it feels like it’s a big RC car race.somebody is playing.horrible.never will I do this again.as in electric karts.before we even kicked into a race , it was over.waste of money.
then we headed out to abhi's hotel. A drive to Philly was still on our mind.but after we reached his hotel , change of plans.we went back to west chester to our all time hangout went to another jap restaurant called Kooma,mikes fave haunt,not mine coz I don’t like sushi but majority wins both abhi and mike liked it. we went there and had Japanese wine called saki.its actually wine made of rice.I had only read bout it & now I tasted it too.that was only the beginning. we then went pub hopping to all places around town.Teca had the best music then more hopping around till 2 am.thts when we were thrown out of all places…2 am all places close down.end of day.
what a way to celebrate b’day.
Sunday I got up late and did nothing till eve and then it was movie time again.this time it was M.Night.Shyalamans movie “the happening”…freaky thriller of a movie….
end of weekend…..