Saturday, October 11, 2008

10th Oct '08-Bangalore-paris-atlanta,US-birmingham,US-Moody,Alabama.

This being my 2nd trip to US, I thought it was a smooth sail away. That it was. I took Air France again and yet again stopped over at Paris. This time, 5 hrs of waiting!! Agonizing. All through that time, luckily for me, there was a public internet kiosk. Well ,had to pay for it though. How much? how about $ 6.00 for 15 minutes of internet. Daylight robbery. Then on, it was PS3 which helped me pass time. Played F1 on PS3. easily made all the top drivers look silly on the track .I had so much time, I perfected it too. Finally jumped into another Air France flight only to realize there was yet another flight to take after Atlanta. Damn. Painful it was. Well, finally, touchdown in Birmingham. Now this is Birmingham in Alabama, US. Not the one in UK. General knowledge improved eh.Took a cab to the village called Moody 25 miles away.
Alabama is in the southern part of US. Lots of mountains and nice scenic roads. Had heard a lot bout Alabama some good some bad and some nasty things to watch out for. Hoped for the better of all.