Sunday, April 13, 2008

12th april '08- 1st weekend in US-Car show at Exotic Customs Inc

after landing in philadelphia Airport on 6th april, which was a sunday,12th april was officially my 1st weekend I had in US .I got up on sat mrng and thought bout wat do I really have to do... then the only big job I had was to visit the get together of a couple of exotic cars..thought i'll walk itbut then ,I got a ride in a motoguzzi!!!!..my house owner...tht was half way...then I walked a mile for my lunch in macdonald's...while Iwas sitting and watching the cars,a toyota prius (a hybrid car) pulled in...tht's a technology filled car ..so I just walked up & spoke to the owner bout the car....guy was v friendly and he spoke bout the car and then took me for a ride in it...then..he even let me drive it...awesome it felt...then he even invited me to a trip to some mountains the next day......then ,I moved on to the get together ..went on to meet Mike ...it hadn't started yet....then it all began...started seeing these really sexy cars...one after the other..fukin awesome they were......saw this really pimped out hummerh2...its got audio wrth a car!!! After this whole show was over,I got invited for lunch with Mike and his friends ...made good friends ...there was a lady who offered to show me around philadelphia main city..I live and wrk in the suburbs....the lunch later turned into drinking and ended with dinner in a sushi bar-japanese restaurant ...had a blast....