Monday, April 14, 2008

13th april-1st weekend in US: Drive to Rockport Mountains

Sunday mrng began with no plan on mind..then I remembered the prius guy Steve Rinshaw..called me to a trip....called him & he came & picked me up...2 hrsdrive ..3 of us..him,me n a huge dog....a golden retriever....I thot it'd b like nandhi hills..but I was totally wrong ...this was a 750 acres land on the mountain side with a huge lake...a well equipped fullyfunctional kitchen and an atv!!!!Went on a wild drive in the atv..I drove it..!!!!Got back.....he made some lunch...I spent some time strolling around & then left frm there....this place is like kodai lake without all the commercial activity...it was v cold too...thinking of doing this evry alternate weekends...after I get my license ,he's gonna let me use his car too!!!! ....i'll love the drive though..v v green and feels amazing.....even the farm was serene and beautiful....but it'll be really scary and spooky in the nights..reminds me of the movie Blair witch project somehow..... lotsa people have warned me sufficiently about a few crazy people ..who could be termed Psychos too...but i've only come across good helpful people...