Sunday, April 6, 2008

6th april '08- A total new experience

I had attended a client interview a few weeks ago and managed to pass through and then , the words came out  from my manager .. "you have to go to US for a 3 month training" . I recollected my friend vikram say
 " reddy, for a car freak like you, US is the place ..do something , jump on some assignment and come over" and well, looks like thats what happened.

Destination- West Chester PA. Actually, I did not care where in US as long as I'd set my feet here.





..people come down to US with lotsa dreams of $ and oppurtunity....i came here to work..but, all i wanted to do was use all my days here to have as much fun as possible....well....3 months of my stay has a lots to teach me...lots about the people ...lots about the culture...and many more....I had arranged my accommodation from India itself..shared accomadation is common in US.....Don Rathmann..the guy i contacted had a house where he had a room to rent out ....he picked me up from the airport...30 mins later we reached his house in west chester...a condominium complex....


more pix: